Saturday, July 18, 2009

Music...and food

Hi ladies! How are you? I do love week 3 menu! Heidi - my guess is you are going to LOVE week 4! I like it better than week 3! I, too, am always on the lookout for good music. Here are some of my favs:

- The Killers - Spaceman, Human
- Lady Ga Ga - Poker Face, Just Dance
- Pink
- Rihanna - Disturbia
- Beyonce - Single Ladies
- Boys Like Girls - The Great Escape
- Linkin Park - Numb, Breaking the Habit
- The Fray
- U2 - Get on your boots
- Eric Hutchinson - Rock and Roll
- Duffy - Mercy
- Snow Patrol
- Nickelback
- Daughtry
- Coldplay - Viva la Vida
- Angels and Airwaves
- KT Tunstall
- Colbie Caillat

Okay - I'm done for now. Hope you are all well!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Trish! Good list. I'm already loving week 4 food. It's really good ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Move Along: by All American Rejects

    Gets me moving!

    ReplyDelete